Sweet, crispy and tasty, the sweet potato is a great health alternative to traditional potatoes as it is less caloric. Full of starch, antioxidants, vitamins A-B-C-E, it is prepared in many ways! As an accompaniment, in a dish, in soups, soups or creams, the sweet potato allows a range of possibilities in the kitchen!
Here are 10 ways to cook it
- Cream of sweet potato soup with coconut milk and spices
- Parmentier of sweet potato, mushrooms and lentils
- Cream of sweet potato, ginger and peaches
- Sweet potatoes and coral lentils galettes
- Barley, sweet-potato and sweet potato salad
- Sweet potato spaghetti
- Sweet potato falafels
- Sweet Potato Chips and Bacon Raita Sauce
- Buddha bowl quinoa, chickpeas and sweet potato
- Sweet potato gratin
And you, how do you cook the sweet potato?