Too cute for actual words, these cookies combine the tradition of Easter treats with trendy, iconic images. Easy to decorate, Wilton® Candy Melts® candy wafers create the lamb, bunny and chick faces, and the bunny butt!
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoons and Cups
- Electric Mixer
- 1 – Wilton® Perfect Results Medium Cookie Pan
- 1 – Cooling Rack By Celebrate It®
- 1 – Wilton® Parchment Roll
- 1 – Wilton® Candy Melts® – Black
- 1 – Wilton® Candy Melts® – White
- 1 – Wilton® Candy Melts® – Yellow
- 1 – Wilton® Candy Melts® – Orange
- 1 – Wilton® Candy Melts® – Baby Pink
- 1 – Wilton® Candy Melts® – Lavender
Step 1 First, you start by making the cookies. Prepare cookie dough following your favorite recipe. After you bake the cookies, remove them from the oven and immediately press bright white, yellow, pink or lavender Candy Melts candy wafers, flat side up, onto each cookie. Allow to cool completely. Chill for 10 minutes to allow Candy Melts candy to completely set.
Step 2 Then, melt the Candy Melts candy wafers. Separately, melt 28g each black, lavender and orange candy. Separately melt 57g bright white, yellow and pink candy. Form a parchment bag by cutting a triangle from parchment sheet, and create a small hole cut, about 0.1 cm.
Step 3 Finally, you can decorate the cookies by giving each cookie its own personality. Use melted candy to pipe details on cookies. Chill to set, about 5 minutes.